Life's been a breeze recently.. Had my C++ tesT and i was the least bit worried about this difficult test.. I stare at the ace students in amaze at how hardworking and focus they react towards this test and reflect at what a lazy bum i am.. Not studying but playing this addicted little transformer game.. Rufiah made her perfect notes for c++ and kindheartedly, shared with me..
After the test, i felt a gratefulness towards her for her notes that aid me swiftly throughout the test.. I just knew that i wouldn't fail the test and wouldn't ace it either.. But luckily, it was all over.. But i felt so stupid.. Why would i copy a huge load of junk codes from the notes when i don't even understand it.. This c++ test was a total crap man.. You don't even have to understand the codes.. Just know what it is and implement it in the test... Omg... how silly..
I rushed down to work knowing that i would be late.. Keller's last day of work.. His so blessed.. How kind of Janelle to treat us donuts.. I kept "suaning" her on that day and felt really guilty for it... omg:)
American Pie - the Naked Mile
I'm going to watch that show next...
No comments:
Post a Comment