
Dreams are the most mysterious event that ever happen. Happy moments, sad moments and frightening moments happen within the would of dreams. And in the moment of seconds, you woked up and the dream is gone.
This is the dream that i cannot forget. Its been an adventurous one:
Everyone around was sniping each other with their snipers. I was glad to be alive, but didn't have a rifle. I looked around for something, and when someone got shot and i quickly rush to pick up the sniper rifle and begin hiding in the bushes, camouflaging. I looked into my scope to aim at the enemy like in the movie "Shooter", right in the head. I pulled my trigger but the bullet missed its target. The enemy got up and was about to caught me in the bushes and just then, i woke up..
My head was dizzling. It was like watching a movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment