Today isn't suppose to have school but i still went just to get progress on my j2ee project with Kendrick and LCH.
Taking a train home while getting hooked up on this book "The Alchemist" and decided to stay in the train until i finish reading the current chapter. So i reached Yew Tee and decided to turn back for Sembawang.
So i went home, with the mood of not intending to stay at home till the night. But i just don't know what else to do. Its so boring. I decided to oil my bicycle chains and take it for a spin.
At first i don't know where to go. So i cycled to the canal by the indian temple. I wanted to try out something different. So after cycling out from the canal, i notice this condominium that was pretty big for a private estate and the walls weren't very high. I parked my bicycle directly under the mrt track, behind a huge cylinder wall covered with darkness. I was too lazy to chain up my bicycle, so i left it there.
I noticed a metal gate that was a climbable height. I took a hop, step on the gate hatch, and made my way to the top, before jumping down from a distance..
I landed in a place with no real path in. The place was like a garbage dump and i had to make my way down to a tiny opening towards the car park. I squeezed down the opening before jumping down.
I landed beside a blue rubbish container and saw some party stuffs lying around. I was there just to explore the place, because this place just makes me curious. There were lots of bicycles parked at the carpark and some rubbish lying around. If you are lucky you may come across a treasure, something valuable that had been thrown away.
I walked around, took curious look at the swimming pools but nothing were special. But just then, i felt a suddenly urge to take a shit. And there doesn't seem to be a toilet anywhere. I headed towards the gym and luckily the toilet was nearby. The place itself was rich with facilities. Beside the gym were tennis courts, karaouke lounge, and near the toilet was a jacuzzi. So i went into the toilet and i saw a sauna room. It was vapouring hot with boiling smoke. You just can't stand the heat inside.. It was an adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment