Everyone had great fun..
On the 30th march, i will be officially flying to China, Beijing. I will be 2 months away from singapore and will have to miss all the fun with my friends..
However, i will have to start to adapt to the cold weather new surroundings. I'm sure this trip will be a very fun one and i hope to bring all the momentos there back to singapore.
and fuck... what about the crazy stuns from leslie??? damn it... It have to be the right people and the right mood.. Let's all pray that something exciting is going to happen....
The great stuff from china is going to be from a length of 1m to a few hundred km..... I will constantly upload pictures of the great stuffs from there and if any of you guys are interested, msn me @ madamada_leslie@hotmail.com.. I will post up the link as soon as i get there and be expected to see great stuffs....
And if you used skype, add me 'bakayaro89'
Finally reached Pasir ris park with a trolley from NTUC
Good stuff for the party
A spark of smile coming from Yida
Its like a picnic
Betrand with his fav cat
No comments:
Post a Comment