Why do good intentions lay bad impressions..... Its happening to me
First of all, i am going to say this is sooo happening to me. In a moment, it just happened that my life seem to be falling apart..
I had a quarrel with my brother about something... I was told this... "Hey, taking your frustrations home and let it off on your love ones... Its so irritating when you do that...." then i will be like.. oh yea... i admit that i always scold my mum sometimes when she asked me for dinner because i am concentrating on something really important, may be game may be school work, or studying for exam....
You see, the fact that when i put in my 100% into something, i expect results, outputs.. And when there is something that is disturbing me or standing in my path, i just can't stand it because i want to accomplish something.....
My frustration lies with the fact that i didn't rely on my parents for income, and also have to concentrate on my schoolwork , my driving.... My parents understand what i am going through and i know it isn't fair to be flaring out to them at times, but i just can't help it....
I want to be able to survive on my own, to lessen my parents burdens but by doing that, i became the bad guy... I let out my frustrations at home, i complain about stuff...
I can't just keep quiet and go crazy..
The amazing thing about this is that people don't think i have a bad temper, but only my family knows about my bad temper... that's the irony..
No comments:
Post a Comment