I haven blogged for a really long time because its so happens that i realise what to blog about at this moment.
Well, i am so relieved to have graduated from NYP with a Diploma in Information Technology and right now i think i deserve a break after these tiring 3 years of study and work. I worked hard during the second year of my poly life and it affected my studies alot. And what i feel is amazing because i can survive even until now without allowances from my parents throughout these 3 years of study.. And considering the fact that i go do go overseas, clubbing and movies and eating luxurious foods, i shouldn't be able to carry on by now but i am still depending on my own income.. And that i feel really proud of myself..
People tell me that now i have to apply for university but i am feeling a little lost on how to do it... I don't even know how to apply for uni.. omgosh!
I will definitely enjoy my holidays... i'll be going to genting on 2nd march to 4th march... then 7th march will be biathlon with heechai and betrand... Followed by 11th march to 6th april at Japan...
Currently i met this guy Andrew during my work at IMM best denki, he told me about how he visited japan alone when he was 17th. I asked how he did it... And he taught me some tips on how to research and plan for my trip...
Thanks to him, i found a new goal for my japan trip and now i am planning for it..
As for my Car practs... i have to wait for my next theory test before i am able to go for my TP...
Hopefully i can complete both before going to NS...
That's all for tonight.. Tml's plan will be bike pract, Gym, Swimming, JB!
No comments:
Post a Comment