Monday, August 13, 2007

14th Augest 2007, Tuesday

It sucks to be working with Kelvin.. His always bragging about pervertic stuff.. Please talk about some other stuff man.. GET A LIFE!!!

I was working as usual today when i saw Diana coming to my shop with her mum.. I was real surprised.. Haven seen her for years since we were in Secondary school.. We were in cross country .. And now i saw her again and this time, she was planning to get a mac.. omg.. She look so different..



Watched this very touching show after work with that idiotic jianwen.. The first part of the show when jay walked into the piano room, "Look at his blur fcuk face.."
Flynn said that and we both couldn't stop laughing.. I just learnt that you can never watch a sad show with him or else you won't the sadness in the show..

No comments: