Thursday, August 2, 2007

Walking a no life path of coding

Can you imagine a life without entertainment just by sitting down in front of a computer screen doing coding.. Staring at the thousand lines of coding gets your head into a wild spin and left you moodless to do anything.. Deadline is nearing the corner.. I don't understand the codes..
I cannot do anything...
I feel so helpless..
You still have to meet the deadline, and its the stress that pressures you down..
Interesting but yet over challenging..

I remembered what Flynn told me after our luxurious dinner at a Jap restaurant..
"Its either you have life but don't have money, or you have money but no life"

And it seems true in Singapore.. People study so hard to get their desired results..
Life is so competitive and so full of stress..

Why do people get so competitive..?
Why do they get pressured by deadlines..?

Holidays are arriving and you won't even know what to do during the holidays.. Everyday passed as busy as ever... And when suddenly you are put to a break, you realise that there is nothing much for you to do..

Travelling around the world is not what many people can do..
By leaving singapore, i feel that i can have opportunity to see what's really outside of this welfare country abide by strict rules.. but that doesn't mean i hate singapore
I do love this country a lot and am glad to be born here but i'd really love to see what's outside...

And to be able to afford travelling, I have to start saving.. We have to start saving...
And to be discplined enough to save, you have to plan.. Life is all about planning.. Planning for the future, planning for a project... Without planning, it is harder to meet your goal....
You plan every step to take on your chessboard and you will unlikely to make silly mistakes..





Look at my english.. i think it sucks.. I haven touch english for a long time... But i can explain better in programming term...
English
"Its either you have life but don't have money, or you have money but no life"

Programming language
if (haveLife = true) {
setFinancial("No Money")
}

else
setFinancial("Money");

No comments: