I went there in search for jobs and there were endless list of em.. After that, i came across a tuition job that seem interesting and so i went to gave the person a call..
I successfully got an assignment and today was my first day teaching tuition..
You know it is a bit scary when it was your first time teaching tuition.. You will start wondering, will this guy pass better or worst after me teaching.. I don't even know whether i am qualified enough to teach, though i know about the topics well..
Well, it was a great experience.. but is not something that i enjoy, rather i fear it..
haha if this guy fails in his exam, maybe its time i change job..
Btw, i found this website from ESlim:www.speedtest.net
It is a website to test the speed of your service provider. My speed is base on starhub..
Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment