I turned up late to take the form, then they asked me to quickly rush down to Dhoby Gaut for the interview..
Turned up late again, then what happen? I call to Evelyn, she say i late have to go back Recuit Express to go with the rest... I was like wtf!!!
Orchard to Dhoby Gaut then back to Orchard....
How can i possibly listen to that.. I talked to the Starhub people, they asked me into the interviews since i was here.. At least they were more understanding..
The interview was very formal. She asked questions like "How do you think your strength fits in to this job?" or "If a customer calls and kao peh.. What would you do.."
Since it was a job to answer complain calls, i answered "My strength is it think quick and react at the point of time.."
"If the customer call and kao peh, just listen.."
Sometimes you don't always have to tell the truth...
Phew got the job already...
No comments:
Post a Comment