Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bad dream

I slept at 11 plus and had a really scary dream last night. I dreamed of my profile being shown on the target list. Then after that, someone started following me around wanting to know more information, sort of like spying on me and constantly trying to sniff out information from me. As i walked further and went to do something else, cannot remember what it was, another person came and seemed to wanna sniff out information from me as well.

I then hide a Rifle under my the bed, with a bed sheet over the rifle, preparing to shoot the first spy. However when she can to my room, i couldn't find the rifle. I panicked and looked hard for it but to no avail. She then went out of the house, looking down from the top. I was terrified the whole time, thinking that these are bad people who would do anything to gather information, even to the extend of hurting my close ones. Without a second thought, i flipped her by the legs, gathering all my strength and gave a swift and forceful push. She fall over the railing and dive straight down from the building.

I then made my way with her to another place, this time spotting another stranger with his computer on. We ignored him and dashed to the window to found the other uninjured spy spotting us from opposite building. I wasn't able to trust the guy but apparently he is controlling a monitoring device to track down the movements of the spies, then i realised he's an ally. We then work together to get rid of the spy.

Followed by that, we headed down to an empty private house to meet the rest of our ally, intention was to set up a main monitoring area to track down the rest of the spies. "One of the spies is still alive despite the high fall from the building" said one of them. My heart beat even more, as i found myself awake to realise i dreamt of such incident.

In the morning, i reached canteen to have breakfast before my parade. I suddenly received an sms saying that i bought 131 lots of Eunetworks at $0.01, which i remembered my intention was to sell off 131 lots of what i have at $0.015. I accepted that i made a mistake clicking the buy button instead. But for people to be selling it cheaper than the normal market rate seems unusually rare. Anyway its a penny stock, which is the reason why i want to sell it in the first place. Although knowing that holding it in the long run the value will go up, but its just torturing to see my losts accumulating at this moment.

No comments: