Monday, April 11, 2011

Is it a clue that something is going to happen?



A massive earthquake hit japan again for the 3rd time after the recent tsunami which cause thousands of death in Japan.

Seems to be a lot of natural disasters happening around the world recently. Is the 2012 theory a fact of a fiction?

Nevertheless i am not going to bother so much since i already have things to worry about everyday, hoping that her exams will finish soon, and we will go for our Kuching trip.

I feel that i am a lost soul now who has no purpose in life. Everyday go to work and doing the same thing, makes life very routine and meaningless. I'm constantly consoling myself that one day the opportunity will arise if nothing goes wrong.

And lastly i will end my post by declaring an honest fact that I enjoyed 100% of my weekends with MICHELLE LIM JU PING, the love of my life :)..

2 comments:

Michelle Lim said...

Muacks!!! I guess tonight I am going to have a sweet sweet dream of you and me~

Your one and only,
Michelle Lim

Leslie said...

Awwww!!! i am going to connect my dreams with you.. :)