Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bored day


I designed this shopping spree flyer in the morning and i'm proud of it... looks normal but it's the first time i ever designed something like this..

Actually i wanted to go skating, but it rained in the morning and i was relunctant to go. argh... i really can't believe i stayed at home the whole day.. it sucks... Its really the worst day to spend my life..

Doing java codes keeps my mind hovering and forces my brain to produce brain cells..
I feel like a dog locked up in a cage... Just because i never went skating...
Omg, someone in school keep pestering me... ARgh.. going soo crazy..

Ruf should be back in SG.... How's the trip... I never wanted to go Indonesia...
But i'm planning to go to Japan after i graduated from Poly.. so i would have to save about 3k for the trip..
Ruf might be going..
Junyuan considering too..
Anyone wanna join?

No comments: