Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Today is Wednesday

Andrew revived me of dota by passing me the game. I played aside with him againest the computer bots and had some great time during inet club, but certainly felt guilty by not teaching today. Shern taught flash to the only 3 members who turned up for inet club training.. Omg, i really admire their committment.. Sk wouldn't join us for dota..
dota is fun man... Try it SK...

How i wish i had my new camera.. I'm going to get in next monday.. Thanks to Jessica.. She helped me get it at a cheaper price from her bf and i just couldn't wait for next monday.. I'm too excited.. My new Panasonic black LUMIX... WHERE ARE YOU....

I was surprised my handsome little cousin has been putting effort to meet up with me since we hadn't been going out for a long time.. He went to Japan during the holidays and just came back recently..

Holidays isn't one when you don't have fun! Nitexz

No comments: