Wednesday, June 6, 2007

June 7th 2007



It was the first time coming to school early today at 9.14am.. I sat happily on my chair busily copying notes from the board while i saw Rufiah entering the room. "Hey Rufiah, i'm earlier than you for the first time.." I told her that and she stuck out her tongue on me, and turned back. One of her legs hooked againest a chair and she was on the verge of falling flat to the ground. Luckily she managed to hold onto someone's chair to regain her balance.. haha.. it was enough to give me a good laugh..:)peace!
School ended early and never thought of going to internet club. I had to think of what to teach again.. I managed to came out with this layer masking technique i learned from a photoshop tutorial which i taught to them.. One girl named agnes did superb... Their masterpieces were displayed at our inetclub blogspot --> http://www.nypinetclub.blogspot.com


My mother left for japan a few days ago with my grandma.. I thought of contacting my mum through skype as it was cheap, and so i purchased 10USD skype credits for $15 dollars SG.. Strangely after i got the credits, the bank did not deduct the money from my account..
hee!! earned free credits..
I'll just try calling to Japan tomorrow at school and see how it goes..:) Nitez

No comments: