Monday, June 18, 2007

Holidays, nothing

The holiday times are flying pass, and yet i did not have the chance to grasp its time. Why am i not able to enjoy all of these free times..
I have no money to enjoy.. I have projects to do.. My mother wants me to stay at home.. I love my computer...
Excuses pops up everywhere like banners, but actually they are just made ups.. They are excuses people like me like to give to compensate for their sense of security.. Am i one of them... hehe..
Although i make an effort cycle in the morning, i still spend 70% of my time on the computer screen.. Can i just smash the computer screen for once and then take a week off from that.. Omg...
Program C++
Played C&C3
MSN

*thoughts
So i have been walking alone, walking and walking. My mind thinking and exerting too much force againest itself thinking of myself.. Self-reflection of who am i. Nobody seems to be able to answer this simple three words question "Who am i".. People changed all the time.. I changed all the time.. My paradigms keep shifting itself and every single time that happens, i found my attitudes started to change.. And it keeps changing until i don't know exactly who i am and who i want to be.. The wind seems to be guiding me into a random dimension, when i am trying desperately to seek a direction of my own.. An attitude truely of myself.. And i still couldn't find it

No comments: