I was determined to do something about my poor sales today.. Having this mindset riding steadily behind my back, i trotted towards epicentre..
Wow, had been on ipod sprees for a certain period.. Never selling anything would means no fun..
Flynn had been bugging me the whole morning to sell away my Xfree speakers to him at a cheap price.. Seriously i don't mind selling to him, but bringing along such a heavy speakers out just for that kinda money isn't worth.. I advised him to get one instead.. In the end, he got a logitech speaker.. Omg...
It was too kind of Sam, the guy from starhub shop to ask me if i wanted the football cooler.. Thanks for that wonderful gift... Now that i can put it in my room... whau..
After reading about emotional bank accounts in "7 habits of highly effective people", i begin to realised its importance in every aspect of my life..
I had some good chats with mark about the working life and how effectively organisations can operate in terms of having talents..
And i see in many aspects that depositing into other people's bank accounts not only increases the trust between people, it also produces results..
There are too many reasons and factors to pinpoint but my mind ain't capable of putting vocabs together to describe them..

I use this cool linux app to create this cute little penguin in this picture.. This penguin describes the emotional condition after doing c++... enjoy..!
No comments:
Post a Comment